This is the first Valentines day with our little girl. Last night Chris was up and down with Allison until 3 a.m and then I took over. It was great I actually got three straight hours of sleep and then on and off for a few hours.
Got up this morning and my hubby not only had breakfast ready but a coupon for an in home back massage provided by Daddy masseuse. I can't wait! What a great V-day gift. He was very excited to get his gift of the "Grateful Dead" scrapbook.
I am truly blessed with a good baby (so far) and a great husband who is engaged. What more could I ask for?
He is a great guy! I may be a bit biased! I AM his mom!
ReplyDeleteBut really, there are not many guys who make breakfast AND remember to get a massage coupon! Heck, most guys don't make breakfast! Enjoy! As I recall, he still brings you flowers weekly! That is special!