Today Aunt Staci stopped in with Spenc. We decided to go out to lunch. That did not go as well as we had hoped with Spencer. He has so much energy that he needs to be free to run. All in all he was good but I think we will wait a few more years before attempting a sit down lunch out.
Yesterday, Aunt Joanna (Jo) and Andy stopped in and brought little Allison the cutest little outfits. Jo also remembered a little something for mom and Lucy which was extra nice. We had a great visit and Andy did very well soothing little Allison to sleep.
Once again we are reminded how blessed we are and how much Allison is loved.
Loving your blog and loking forward to meeting Allison. RiverRat Sue
ReplyDeleteI have so enjoyed this blog! She is indeed a cute little thing! I am so glad you started a blog!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog picture Amy, you look terrific! I forgot to mention that in my last comment.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason my comments on previous days did not go through, but today I am having better luck.