Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time flies







Well, I see some time has passed since my last post. I am amazed that it is already the 21st of March! WOW.


We then went to visit the Chrysler crowd. It was great to see everyone again.

Over the past few weeks Allison and I have been busy running errands, going to Somerset to walk around, and meeting friends for lunch. We met up with Aunt Dawn and had a great time visiting.



We had a visit from Aunt Denise which Allison showed her the vocals that she has!



















 We had some visitors since March 9th. Grandma Mox and Richards came to town and Chris and I went on a date to the movies. We saw Alice in Wonderland. I am not a fan of Tim Burton films and this one did not change my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates Amy. Allison is so sweet. It was great to have some "alone" time with her. She is at the age where her little personality is really kicking in, and her smile can melt your heart!

    Enjoy her, love her and give her a kiss from Grandma Mox.

    ReplyDelete