Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthday girl! 3 months

Where does the time go?  I am sure all parents ask themselves this question.  Our little Allison is 3 months old.  She weighs in at 12 lbs.  She is eating 5 ounces every 3-4 hours.  She is a chunky little monkey.  She kicks her feet and giggles all the time.  She is just getting prettier and prettier.  A day does not go by that I am not amazed by her and that daddy doesn't get a tear in his eye.

She is learning to grab objects and put them in her mouth.  She gets frustrated sometimes when she can't hold the items in her mouth for long periods of time but mom is here to help.  She smiles ALL the time.  She is also sleeping through the night.  I can't believe it, she slept from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m with one feeding.  Yeah! 

Her daddy said this morning that she has a perfect little nose and it looks like mine.  (Big grin)!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling picture. I can't wait to see her and spend some grandma time holding her.

    She just CAN'T be three months! She is a cute thing for sure. Those eyes get me every time I look at her. Brings to tear to my eyes.

    Sounds like your week-end was perfect.

    Thanks so much for this blog, I love that you girls do these. Makes me feel closer, 4 days and counting. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog. Sounds like you had aa great week and those growth spurts DO pass. Today is Kendon's first birthday....time really does fly.

    ReplyDelete