Friday, April 16, 2010

Off to the park

Yesterday we spent the day at the park.  We took a 2 mile walk and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air.  Allison took a nap and mom listened to Kathy Griffin's book "Official book club selection".  You have to really like her and be interested in what she has to say in her book. 

Allison is growing like a weed!  She is coming up on her 3 month birthday already!  She is going through a growth spurt which equates to more feedings and what the doctors call "fussiness".  I have a different name for it :).  All in all she is really good so I cannot complain.  She is getting up at least twice a night for a feeding.

This morning she has discovered her reflection.  She is just as amazed at herself as we are.  She has been staring, giggling and kicking her feet for a half and hour. 

Since we have been on the go all week, I think today we will hang out at home so I can stare at her and she can stare at herself!  :)

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! I hope we can see her soon. I guess we'll see her May 15th at the latest. What a gorgeous smile:)

    ReplyDelete