This blog is to keep family and friends involved with Allison's growth.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Jumparoo
Allison is a bit small but Chris put the jumparoo together (per Allison's request). She thought she was big enough! Well, she may not be able to touch the ground but her 13.5 lbs moving still makes the jumparoo sway. She loves it!
She is too cute for words and I LOVE her little smile.
Where does the time go? Love every minute with her. She will be asking Daddy for car keys before you know it, and I have a feeling he will struggle with THAT request!
ps - it is OK to cry about loving her and thinking she is something! What a gift she is.
She is too cute for words and I LOVE her little smile.
ReplyDeleteWhere does the time go? Love every minute with her. She will be asking Daddy for car keys before you know it, and I have a feeling he will struggle with THAT request!
ps - it is OK to cry about loving her and thinking she is something! What a gift she is.
WARNING...we called ours the "Poop-A-Roo". Watch out!!! :-)
ReplyDelete