Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Allison's update

Well, it seems time has just flown by. So, here is the quick updates with pictures.

Allison is "eating" cereal. She still is not sure about it but she loves to chew on the spoon. I believe she is teething, even though it is a bit early. She has been chewing on her right side for 3 weeks along with rubbing her ear and now she has moved on to the left side. She is waking up a bit more during the night and I think it maybe due to teething. We will see but we are very tired.

She is wearing 6 month clothing. I took a day last week to pack up all of her 3-6 month clothes. It was sad. She is just growing so fast!

She is a big girl now so the swing has been retired. She has moved on the the jumparoo (pooparoo) and has a blast jumping up and down.

Her eyes are not as blue as they were. I am hoping that she at least gets her daddy's hazel color. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Allison is getting a bit more active in the bath tub. I can't wait until she can sit up on her own and we can play a bit more in the water. However, she still hates her faced wiped after feeding. :)

My mom has been a blessing coming over and watching her when I need to run some errands. So a big thanks to Grammy.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Aunt Lisa's little friend is her/your measurement tool. I just can't believe how much she is growing. She is so sweet. Does she ever stop smiling? I just love that little face.

    ReplyDelete