Not to much is happening with Allison besides getting so big way to fast and smiles all the time. Her 6 month appointment is on the horizon and I am in disbelief! So, I will post her weight etc in a few days.
Chris is doing a great job with having Allison in the evenings. We exchange cars, at his work, four nights a week at around 5:30 p.m. I know this is hard for Chris because his job is quite demanding but he has been on time every time (thanks). Trying to get everything ready and in line is time consuming but we seem to make it.
The classes I am taking are quite difficult (Business Law and Business Ethics) so I am doing the best I can. Allison comes first and foremost. I am shooting for a 3.0 (which is very hard for me ) but I will be happy.
Again, my mom has been such a blessing! She is my little nanny. :) I would be in the weeds if it was not for her helping through this hectic time. Allison just loves spending time with her grammy!
No comments:
Post a Comment