Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grandma Mox's visit


Grandma Mox came down for a three day visit.  It was so much fun!  We went to the zoo, lots of walks and play time.  I think she was a little shocked when she saw Allison.  She is a big girl.  She is on the verge of crawling!  It is amazing how fast she is growing and how smart she is.

Everyone who sees her now the first they say is "wow does she look like her daddy!"  And she does but cuter.

She babbles dadaddddaa  and mmmmmmmma.  She is eating really well and as her daddy says, she just smiles and sleeps. She LOVES the itsy bitsy spider and hush little baby being sung to her.  She sings a lot herself.  She still wakes up every once in a while during the night but goes back to sleep after about 20 minutes.

My finals are this Monday and Tuesday.   I have to say that this semester four nights a week has been the difficult.  Keeping up with everything is hard but as a family we just push along.  Hopefully I can find a babysitter for the winter semester and I will only be gone two nights instead of three. Below you will see the pictures of a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment