When mom is sick nothing stops. :) As a matter of fact easy tasks seem to become almost overwhelming. Allison is teething and I was not sure if she had a running nose because of that or because she caught my cold. Her poor little nose is so stuffy but she is such a trooper. She is not a big fan of having her nose aspirated nor having saline drops administered but I have to do what will make her feel better. Her little tooth is just so cute. I have been trying to capture a picture but have not yet been able too.
She spins on her belly but she is not crawling yet. She "says" mom mom mom mom and bobbobobobobob. We are working on dadddddddd... :) Chris really enjoys his time with her on the nights that I am at school. She goes to bed at 8:30 and I see her in the morning from 6:30 to 8:00 depending on her.
Who is Bob, just kidding, perhaps her attempt at bottle? It is so wonderful when they know that "mom" thing. Daddy won't be far behind I am sure.
ReplyDeleteHope you both are doing better. Kisses
Can't wait to hear her say grandma, grandma, grandma. Until that happens, I will be happy just to see Allison's face light up and her legs go a mile a minute when I walk into the room.
ReplyDelete