Allison is now saying mamma mamma mamma (we are working on dadadadada), crawling, pointing, standing and dancing (more of body movement). She is awesome at scooting herself backwards on the hard wood floor. She is curious about everything and makes her way to investigate. She can push herself back up from a belly position. She LOVES music and when I have it on she actually dances when she is sitting on the floor. It is so cute. I have been trying to get it on video but she gets camera shy. She recognizes her own pictures. She is so funny, I will get her up in the morning and she points at her picture and giggles. We are working on mommy and daddy recognition. She waves good bye when coached but she will have it down soon. She eats shredded pieces of chicken and loves eating puffs. Her tooth is lonely but we think we will be saying teeth soon. Lucy actually allowed Allison to pet her. I was not here to witness this, which is really amazing, but we are very happy that Lucy knows that Allison is here to stay!
She really is amazing to watch grow. I am lucky enough to have the day with her. We work on pointing, playing , talking, and standing. When I am at school, Chris comes home and they play for hours. He is on the floor helping her, encouraging her and loving every minute. We are sad when we have to put her to bed.
Can't wait to get my hands on her Saturday. She is indeed at such a great stage in her development with lots of daily learnings, let the good times continue.
ReplyDeleteUntil Saturday, give her at least a daily kiss from her Grandma Mox.