We have a really great outdoor mall not to far from the house. It is dog friendly so Allison really gets excited to go. We took her to the play area to let her stretch her legs. However, she is an observer for sure. She LOVES LOVES little kids. She sits and giggles as they all gather around her to touch her and talk to her. It is so much fun to see. Just a side note, Allison does not like wearing shoes so I have to put tights on her. We always make sure she is cozy warm.
Just a funny side story. As you can see there are benches for the parents to sit, watch and talk. So I was approached by two little girls, probably around the age of 5, and they asked me if I would help this little girl up onto the large strawberry. I assumed it was the littlest sister. I walked over, picked up this little girl and started to place her on top of the strawberry. Out of the blue this man was asking me what I was doing. It hit me then that these little girls were NOT related and that her dad was not really excited about some strange lady assisting his daughter. I explained what happened while pointing out my baby and husband. I don't think it made him feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment