Friday, December 17, 2010

Starting the holiday season with the Sanders'

We spent the evening with Scott, Staci and Spenc.  Staci and I decided to find new recipes and cook together while the boys caught up and played with the kids.  Dinner turned out delicious.  She made a great pork loin (with the appropriate amount of rosemary) LOL I made a mock rosoto recipe.

I have to say that it was so fun watching Allison just crawl after Spencer.  She loves being with kids and playing. Staci pulled out some toys which included a play tunnel that attaches to a tent and it was the hit of the night.  Spenc would crawl through and Allison would try to catch him giggling the whole time.  She would split her time watching Spencer showing off his train set to Uncle Chris and her new kangaroo toy.

Here are some great pics of the kids opening gifts.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment