Almost nine years ago to the day (just shy of three weeks) I am closing the door at the Lexington house. That home hosted friend and family gatherings. It was the home that I met and married the greatest man and the home that we brought our first baby home to. We made that house a home and filled it with love. It is a bitter sweet day. It is bitter to leave the house that I purchased as an independent woman and it is sweet because I look forward to buying our family home in the future. I am happy to be moving to a bigger house which will host more friend and family gatherings. It won't be as "cozy" but I am sure people won't miss hitting their head on the corner cabinet in the kitchen.
Randy came to help move all the big furniture. Thanks so much! We could not have done it without him. He did say that when we move again he will chip in to hire movers. :)
Here are just a few pics of the move.
 |
| Allie helping grandma pack up the freezer |
 |
| Randy and Chris moving the furniture. |
 |
| Moving Allison's dresser |
No comments:
Post a Comment