Monday, February 14, 2011

Allison is still crawling and standing.  She is not ready to walk as of yet.  She talks up a storm.  I wonder where she get's that from?  Hmm.  So here is a list of words that she says:
Hi, bye, wow, ball, baby, duck, baa, roar (raaaarr), doh (good job daddy), mommy, daddy, water, banana, Uh oh, kitty, meow, cute, grandma, A, B doesn't care for C to much, more (which she signs too), milk (she signs too), and is pretty much mocking what you say.

She is just to cute. She really likes lego's.  She is really good at taking them apart.  She helps put her toys away (only a few and then loses interest) which I do too but someone has to to do it.  She pretty much eat's on her own (meaning she does not want you to feed her), she is basically off of the bottle and I am still working on the pacifer at nap and bed time. 

Today, we are making daddy a great Valentines day dinner.  His favorite Merlo pork loin and red skins potatoes.

We wish you all a Happy Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment