Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A B

I can't count how many times a day I sing the ABC's.  Allie sings along too in with her own "words".  It is really cute.  But when I say A she says B.  I now know that I say "eh" alot.  Becuase she will say B with a huge smile on her face.
We are truly blessed with a good baby.  She is teething with a stuffy nose and a cough.  She has been getting up at all hours crying really hard and who can blame the little peanut.  She still smiles and does her best at entertaining you.  She eats everything.  And I mean everything I mean 2 eggs and a banana just for breakfast!
She walks on her knees and crawls.  She will, every so often, say bless you when you sneeze.  She tells you night night when she is tired. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see her.

    Sorry to hear about the set-back for your mom.

    Talk soon.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete