Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend in Houston

Here are some pics from our weekend in Houston.  This suit is 18 months I think I need to cut back on the milk eh?  She is just so darn precious!










3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures. I love the photo from behind with her cute little bunners. I love her little chubby-healthy looking legs.

    It looks like she had a great time in Texas with her little buddy, and of course her daddy.

    I read the "5 minutes" blog. My heart breaks for you, but you are getting closer to your move date and Allison seems to be handing all of the changes in her happy and carefree way. It has to be hard to explain all of this to a 17 month old, but she seems to be doing well, just needs a lot of extra kisses. I can't wait until we have her here, she will get lots of lovin. Thanks for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little girl...you truly are blessed. This time will pass quickly and you will all be in Houston with daddy. Hang in there...you have much on your plate, with a baby, school, and your mom. You must be wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wins the super-dooper-shunky Kirker award! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks in a few weeks! (those thighs look a lot like her cousin Josie's)

    ReplyDelete