Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Busy busy
Life has been keeping me going about a hundred miles an hour. I finished one summer semester and now on to the next! As well as Allison. She has been such a trooper with all of the traveling, time changes, seeing Daddy to not seeing Daddy. I have so many things to do in the next three weeks. That is correct, we are moving in three weeks. So as I sit here in Allison's room watching her take all her clothes out of the drawer, tossing them to the floor and then returning them to a random drawer, I am at peace. She fills my day with smiles and no matter what happens over the ciurse of the next three weeks I know I can count on her to keep me busy watching her learn, create, and keep me busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It will all come together and Allison will lead you. Her laugh alone makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteYou are down to less than a month to go before the move. How exciting. I can't wait for you to be together as family again. You and Chris have done a great job of adjusting to all the challenges you have been through in the past 6 months while keeping Allison healthy and happy.
See you soon.