Friday, November 11, 2011

Ki Ki Bella Juliette

We had a play date on Thursday with Jenny.  Things were going really well (except when Allison bit her) and everyone seemed to be having a great time.  About 10 minutes prior to our departure, Allie spotted a baby doll.  She picked her up and began to feed her with the baby's bottle.  It was just darling.  So, I OBVIOUSLY ran out and we picked out a baby for Allie.
I asked Allison what she wanted to name her new baby, and since Mommy was taken, she said Ki Ki.  As the evening went on her name got longer.


2 comments:

  1. When did she get so big? I was just there!

    Darling pictures, so glad you posted.

    She was a very cute pumpkin (that costume was originally just for her dress-up box) but she would have been a really cute scarecrow too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a lovely name! The middle picture is so cute. (Kind of looks like she has to go potty.) Only a few more weeks until we'll have Allison hugs. Of course, Uncle Chris and Aunt Amy hugs too! XO

    ReplyDelete