Wednesday, April 28, 2010

House for Sale

Well, it is official.  Our house is up for sale.  It is very emotional for me but I cannot wait to move into a bigger home wherever that may be. :)  We put the sign in the ground Saturday and have had 4 showings!  Whoo hoo.  We will see if we have any offers and if the bank will accept.  Please keep your fingers crossed for us. 

Yesterday we visited Nicole, Norman, Little Norm and the new addition Leo.  I have know Nicole since the day she was born.  It is amazing to me that the little girl who we fought over NKOTB  is a wife and mother of two.  She and Norm have been together 17 years!  Talk about feeling old!  It was such a great day to spend with old friends catching up.  

Allison and I visited Staci and Spen today.  Sorry to say that Spenc is very sick with a horrific ear infection.  Poor little guy.  He is just so sad.  I hope he feels better soon.

Chris is out of town tonight and tomorrow.  It is actually ironic that he is in Dallas on business staying with Jim and Jim is flying in to D-town tomorrow for business at 4 and Chris will land at 9.  We are looking forward to the visit from Jim and will miss Mi Mi very much.  Hopfully we will see her in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment