The below picture is of our friend Randy and Dawn taken at a Lions football game and is painted on the wall of Rocky's deli in Detroit. I have to get the details behind it but if anyone is downtown check out Rocky's deli.
It was great to have G. Jessica and P. Mike here. Especially for me so I could get a few more minutes of sleep. I think they may have enjoyed it just a bit. :)
Allison is growing up before our eyes. She is developing a personality to say the least. She just smiles all the time. She is going down at around 8:30 p.m. and waking up for one feeding. I really cannot complain.
Here are some pics from the weekend.
WE had a great time, and guilt when trying new foods, especially with loved ones is not allowed.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of me holding Allison, note the glass of beer right next to her bottle!
Can't wait until be get down there again.
XXoo good luck on the home sale!