Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday.

It is that time of year again.  My 36th birthday .  For some reason I am not that excited about them anymore.  LOL. We spent most of the day on the road to Chicago for a wedding with a side trip to lunch with Cousin Beth and pick up Jessica in Kalamazoo. Allison gave Beth a bit of a present herself.  We switched up Allison's diapers from 1's to 2's and I think Chris did not put it on correctly.  The funny part was when the waitress asked if Beth needed a wet wipe. Thanks for being a good sport about it Beth. :)

Before we left, Chris presented me with my gifts.  I got a Vera Bradley Clutch and a set of "blue box" earrings.  I have to say, I LOVE blue box presents.  But what girl wouldn't! 
 

When we checked into the hotel Jessica gave me my gift which I am really excited about.  I was hoping I would get.  Not only one but two Le Creuset square dish bake ware.  Hee Hee I cannot wait to break them in!  Thanks so much Jessica.  Not only for the great gift but taking a weekend out to come to Chicago and spend time with Allison.  You were such a huge help.


We then got ready and headed to Capitol Grill for a mouthwatering steak dinner.  MMM.. It was great.
We walked to the beach after dinner and then had a really nice night cap at the Red Headed Piano bar. We were back at the hotel and asleep long before midnight. How the times have changed! It was a great birthday and I am truly blessed with a beautiful little girl, great husband, great family and good friends..

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we forgot to call on your birthday! (You have a little package arriving soon.) Speaking of little packages...you're face opening the Tiffany's box cracked me up! Happy Birthday!!! XO

    ReplyDelete