We then headed out to the Beverly Hills Grill for a scrumptious brunch. It was so good. Then we drove around, while the baby slept, and enjoyed each others company.
Chris made lasagna (which is terrific) for me, my mom and U. bob for dinner. We spent the evening talking and enjoying Allison's smiles and giggles. We skyped with G. Jessica and P. Mike for awhile. It is so nice to have technology so we can visually see each other. I know they just love to see Allison's adorable smile and see how she is so engaged with her surroundings.
This coming up weekend we will be in Chicago for a wedding and G. Jessica is coming with us to assist with Allison and to celebrate Mother's Day. We are all excited and can't wait.
Allison is doing really well. She is growing and learning everyday. She amazes Chris and I all the time and a a week does not go by that one of us don't tear up. She is so precious to us and we just LOVE her.
She is eating 6 ounces every 3 hours (oink oink) and is cutting through diapers like a freight train. She really loves the time she spends with her daddy while I am at school. I am not sure who enjoys it more her or him.
She is VERY vocal and it starts around 2 a.m and lasts around 3 to 4 hours. She isn't cooing but she is not screaming either. It's more of a frustration and/or come play with me. So, we are up and down all night long trying to figure out what will make her sleep. Usually it comes down to pure exhaustion on her part. :)
I am sure it is just a growth spurt or just a phase.
Here are some pics from the weekend. I will post later... Allison is calling...
I love this post and ALL the pictures. Mother's Day has a new meaning for you I am sure, as will Father's Day for Chris.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had the perfect day.
The pictures are REALLY great. Allison is growing like a bad weed, but she is cute! Love her little smile.