Thursday, August 19, 2010

7 Months and first cold

Allison turned 7 months so I took her to our favorite park.  All day I kept wiping off, what I thought to be, breakfast and/or lunch from her nose.  It turns out, at a closer inspection, that Allison's little nose was running.  She had been sneezing all day and had the "fake" cough.  So, I guess it was Allison's first cold.  You would never know it by the way she always smiles.  She was doing much better by the weekend.

Allison at the park 7 months old (first cold)

Allison and I at the park for her bday













 Allison is a week or so away from crawling I am sure.  She has it half figured out.  She can pull her legs behind her and end up on her belly and then is stumped.  It is pretty funny, when she is frustrated she just puts her face to the floor and pouts until someone comes to rescue her.  She REFUSES to roll over.  It's really cute.
She just jabbers all day long.  She must get them from her daddy.  :)  Chris says she comes by it naturally.  :)

A quick story.  We were at Costco (the greatest place on earth according to Chris) and we were munching on a snack.  Well, Allison is big enough to sit up in the cart by herself so she spent ten minutes grabbing everyone's attention that walked by.  It was so funny.  She would look at them and the minute they looked her in the eye she would just flash that smile of hers and they would stop to talk to her.  Suckers!!!  Well, who wouldn't be for a face like that?

1 comment:

  1. I want to kiss those cheeks! Cute picture of Allison and Mommy! :-)

    ReplyDelete