I know that Jenna LOVES when I post all in one day. :)
This is a Lucy story. Background information: She is fully de clawed, about 15 pounds, afraid of paper bags and is typically an indoor cat. I let her out for about an hour each morning to get some sunshine. We now have neighbors behind us that have a couple of pharaoh cats. They have decided to use our yard as their litter box. This has been an ongoing battle for a few months. Anyway, I assume by this stand off picture that Lucy is going to try and maintain her stance that this is her property. Good job Lucy!! No fight ensued thank goodness!
I do love it! I'll take anything about your cute little ladybug/purple elephant I can get...and I read them all :-) I have just learned to be patient because good things come to those who wait. Or at least that's what the Ketchup bottle says! xoxo
ReplyDelete