So I have 5 minutes to update all on Allison. While daddy is in viva las vegas reliving, quoting the boss "the glory days", I am at home with Allie and Grandma Ruth. It has finally stopped raining and I am looking at getting everyone out of the house today.
Allie is loving coloring! She has a bit of a hard time pushing hard enough sometimes to get the color on the paper. It is a bit sad. So I am running out to get her an etch a sketch. That way she can look at her maseterpeices, erase them when she is done and it save paper! I hope she is just as excited as I am. I guess mom can not wait to play with it when she goes to bed. Which has been coming later and later for some reason. I hope when we move to Houston she adjusts and does not start getting up at 6:30.
Allie has nine teeth. Four on top, three on the bottom and two on the left side. She has more coming on the right. She is no longer in her high chair at home and sits in her big girl booster seat. She started this a week or so ago. She loves it. She "walks" when she feels like it. Most of the time she is on her knees cruising around. All in due time. She talks all the time. At this point the list is to long to put down. She will say bless you when you sneeze or cough. She says thank you when you give her things. She will take the phone put it up to her ear and say "helllloo". She is truly just a social butterfly! Everywhere we go it takes a very long time so she can socialize with whomever will pay attention to her. Wonder Wonder where she got that trait from? Hmmm... Tough call.
We are looking forward to moving to Houston and being with daddy full time! We miss him so very much. This truly is the hardest time of our lives. My best friend, my love, and Allie's daddy is so far away and we miss him. We try to make up for the laughter that is missing and do a pretty good job but it is not the same. He drives me absolutly crazy and I do the same to him but it is that craziness that makes our marriage so great!
XOXO we miss and love you SO much!
They do drive us crazy...we love them anyway.
ReplyDelete