Monday, June 10, 2013

Breaking ground on the new homestead

Well the time is here!  We are breaking ground on the new house.  So so excited.  With all of the hurdles we, as a family, have had to overcome things have been on an up swing for us.  I can only hope that the future stays this good. 

Here are some pics of the model home that we are building.  Completion should be sometime in October.
The color brick of the house

Color of brick with trim color on left and garage color on right.  Lower right is the stone

Jack and Jill bathroom

Master bath

Guest bath


View from patio. 

Front of house.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the colors. I especially like the master bath cabinet color...we need to talk.

    So excited for you guys.

    How are the longer days of "school" going? Allison usually is so delighted to be with other kids her age. I hope she is having fun.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete